The sweet spooks are horribly appealing to boys and ghouls. Use a favorite cupcake recipe, then set your guests to work.
– CUPCAKE (BAKED FROM YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE)
– CHOCOLATE ICING
– WHITE FROSTING
– 2 M&M´S MINIS
– JUJUBE CANDY
– THIN MINT (WE USED HAVILAND BRAND)
– ANDES CREME DE MENTHE CANDY
1. Frost a cupcake (baked from your favorite recipe) with chocolate icing
2. For the bat´s face, set two M&M Minis in place for eyes and add a jujube candy nose
3. Foe the wings, cut a Thin Mint (we used Haviland brand) in two and set the halves in place as shown. The cut an Andes Crème de Menthe candy in half diagonally and set the piece in place for the bat´s ears.
4. Finally, add a white frosting mouth, fangs and pupils.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://familyfun.go.com/halloween/